Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PICK OF THE DAY


Ok this is something new. I will pick a doll which is outstanding and unique! It can be anyone! Ma main motive is to give more exposure to the amazing dolls out there that u may have not seen! I'll try ma best to get dolls from all over the world!



Right now i'm pickin cltreanor! Also known as clare! She is from Ireland. She has 6321 starpoints and she's been a member since 14/05/2006. I think she has a great medoll. Every room in her suite is amazing! Wanna know her better? click on the title PICK OF THE DAY above and it will link to her stardoll page.
Keep urself updated to this site!

2 comments:

Leave me Breathless said...

wow thanks so much for featuring i really appriciate it
xx

Anonymous said...

hey you blog is soo cool and intresting i luv it pls can you all visit me on stardoll my username is perfectbabe12 pls look at my album ! xx